• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Thank you!!

Robn

Blitzer
Thank you for having me on as a panalist on the monthly webinar. It was a lot of fun!! I am getting together with the other panlist Teresa from Huntsville and we are going to meet for lunch. I am really excited about that since I did a online school so I didn't have interaction like she did. I have been to one chapter meeting and plan on going this next month. Thanks again and I love being a part of the coding certification community:)
Robin

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
Robin, I enjoyed listening to you and Teresa on the webinar. I, too, love being a part of the coding certification community:). Have a good lunch with Teresa!

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
You were great and I really liked that we had your pictures up.

TheresaR

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
Thank you for having me on the webinar too! I hope I conveyed what I wanted to say well enough. I should have wrote my words on paper first :confused: I'm not sure if I got my point across about how great the Blitz series is and especially how great Laureen and everyone involved with the CCO community is. See you Friday, Robin!!!!

Luna

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Theresa,
I think you and Robn both did great on your interviews. Your comments on the Blitz were winning. I had seen you here in the forums and was excited to get to here from you during the Webinar.

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Luna and Carolyn - you know you guys are going to be up there soon! :eek:

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
Kristen, this is a good group to be in. You made the right choice of choosing a group.